Crushed by a headlong crack-up early Wednesday Morning between a trailer transporting sand and a 19 sitter minibus coming from the SWR of Cameroon, these lifeless bodies meet death. The Misfortune occurred at about 7:30am when the truck coming from the Littoral smashed-up the latter transporting business men and women still marked by the back to school fever, days into the 2013-2014 scholar season. Like the December 25 2006 Bertuoa-Belabo Breakdown reported by Moki Charles Linonge on the CRTV, the hazard bumped emotions and sensations of distress, agony, pain and trauma to the kith and kin furious with death. Blamed on high speed and wreckless driving, the gruesome misadventure squeezed out hope from two University Candidates who rely solely on their late mother’s engagement. The remains were transported to the Tiko Hospital Morgue for identification and burial arrangements. Meantime, road users are still to recover from the trauma Wednesday’s melancholic blast between the trailer and the 19sitter minibus caused them. The pile up has even pushed many to ponder on the content of the nationwide road safety campaign launched by gendarme officials. ALl things being equal, it takes war for peace to be met, and so the deadly blow calls on road users to respect the road signs, drive safely and mar plans of rear enders.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Happy International Women’s Day: Doing me some advocacy May 9, 2016
- A warrior is born: a true story of motherhood May 9, 2016
- JustPeace – Journal Submissions for Undergraduate and Graduate Students and Artists July 4, 2015
- Job, Central European University, School of Public Policy, Open Rank Faculty Position, Human Rights, Budapest July 4, 2015
- Job, Net Impact, Chief Marketing Officer July 4, 2015
Blogs I Follow