Fellowship: Princeton Institute for International and Regional Studies, Visiting Fellowship on Democracy and Development
Application deadline: December 13, 2013, 11:59 p.m. EST.
Applications must include
(1) a cover letter with an indication (and justification for) the level of support requested;
(2) a brief statement of research plans;
(3) a current curriculum vita;
(4) contact information for two references; and
(5) one writing sample (article- or chapter-length).
Questions about this position may be directed to Rebecca Aguas at raguas(at)princeton.edu.
Princeton University is an equal opportunity employer and complies with applicable EEO and affirmative action regulations.
Statement of Research Interest
Other Document 1