Watching the Global respects and tributes paid his humble personality world over, we express our sadness at this time. No words can describe this enormous loss to the South African Republic, the African Continent and the World.
We salute his legacy, the sacrifices he made for our freedom and absolute commitment to humanity and humanitarian works.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Happy International Women’s Day: Doing me some advocacy May 9, 2016
- A warrior is born: a true story of motherhood May 9, 2016
- JustPeace – Journal Submissions for Undergraduate and Graduate Students and Artists July 4, 2015
- Job, Central European University, School of Public Policy, Open Rank Faculty Position, Human Rights, Budapest July 4, 2015
- Job, Net Impact, Chief Marketing Officer July 4, 2015
Blogs I Follow