A capacity building seminar was organized in Douala-Cameroon on the 18th of July 2014 at hotel Lewat by I-Vission International with the theme: Promoting Net Neutrality through multi stakeholder capacity building and dialogue. Forty two participants were trained on the concept of Net Neutrality including its historical background, how to detect abuse, its importance and impact if not maintained.
This is one in a series of seminars to be organized in a project funded by the Web we Want campaign.
Excel Asama saluted the presence of the Regional delegate of the Post and Telecommuiation Mr Bassirou for his perpetual support and concern in the development of ICTs in Cameroon. The project manager of http://www.ici.cm platform, Marc Ngiamba was also part of the show.
Project website @ http://www.netnogcm.net
• Photos of the event: https://secure.flickr.com/photos/ivission/sets/72157645355568868/
• Power Point slides: http://fr.slideshare.net/Excelasama/netgog
• Forthcoming seminar: http://www.netnogcm.net/#!net-neutrality-cameroon/cu3g
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Happy International Women’s Day: Doing me some advocacy May 9, 2016
- A warrior is born: a true story of motherhood May 9, 2016
- JustPeace – Journal Submissions for Undergraduate and Graduate Students and Artists July 4, 2015
- Job, Central European University, School of Public Policy, Open Rank Faculty Position, Human Rights, Budapest July 4, 2015
- Job, Net Impact, Chief Marketing Officer July 4, 2015
Blogs I Follow